On 09.07.2015, as part of his working visit to the Exclusion zone, the object "Completion of the dry spent fuel storage facility (ISF-2)" was visited by the government delegation headed by Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk.
On 09.04.15 the «Ukrtransbud» corporation, as a General Contractor under the project «Recovery of the safe enclosure of CHNPP unit 4 Turbine Hall between axes 46-52 and A-B» obtained the conformance certificate of the completed object.
In the eve of April corporation "Ukrtransbud" has finished the project and handed over for operation to SSE "Central enterprise for RAW management" (Operator) one of the particularly important and complicated for construction objects "Centralized storage for long-term storage of spent radiation sources" (CSLTSSRS), located in the Chernobyl NPP Exclusion Zone.
05.03.2015 a statement on facility operational readiness has been received, which means that in Chernigov a cozy entertainment complex located on the bank of the river Desna «RiverSide» officially opened the door.
«Construction of the Centralized store for long-term storage of SRS (SRS Store), including supply and installation of equipment»
- preparatory work ( arrangement of access roads to the area of work performance, organization and arrangement of storage sites, cranes parking, etc.); - dismantling work (dismantling of ceramsite concrete wall panels, dismantling of horizontal connection between columns, openings punching in the wall); - assembly / disassembly of the main heavy-load crane; - pre-assembly and installation of the unitized unit cover; - consolidation of the top two damaged ceramsite concrete slabs; - installation of walls shields in places of the dismantled wall panels;
Kinds of works: 1. Complex – preparatory work: - providing the construction site with lighting, fire water supply, fire extinguishing means, signaling and communication; - arrangement of places for unloading of the construction structures and materials, providing the construction site with the necessary set of temporary live-support utilities; - demolition of needless existing structures; - land parcel planning, taking into account the design slopes, providing drainage of melt surface water and stormwater; - installation of temporary roads and sites for supply and storage of construction materials, components and semi-finished products, etc. 2. Complex - main works: - excavation works; - arrangement of new foundations and strengthening of the existing ones; - construction of building superstructure blocks and facilities; - connection of utilities and low-voltage systems; - accomplishment and gardening of allocated land parcel.
Construction of process water supply system includes restoring of six unwatering boreholes belonging to the two water intakes, two boreholes in each. The total discharge of the boreholes is 240 m3/h (40 m3/h each). Water from the boreholes is discharged into the service water reservoir, i.e. used as a source of water for the reservoir.
Types of works:
- installation of waste sluices and water-regulating facilities on brunch and delivery ducts; - installation of ground water cutoff; - installation of earth dams on brunch and delivery ducts; - construction of structures for the sensor radar level indicator installation on the delivery duct; - drilling of groundwater wells, depth of 35 m; - construction of underground single-chamber water intake stations; - electrical supply of water intake stations; - laying of ground discharge pipelines on low supports; - change of discharge pipeline route of process water from the ISF-1; - installation of power equipment and electrical security of boreholes; - hydraulic test of mounted pipelines.
construction of a fence around STF, roads improvement, territory improvement and general construction works on engineered biological structures "Bioplateau" 4 cards within object "Reconstruction of Pripyat sewage treatment facilities".
Types of works:
- local removal of the most contaminated topsoil to a depth of 0.2 m in the fields Nr4, 5, 6, 7; moving it to the adjacent field, the use of which is not planned, or laying on the slopes of separated dams; - removal of trees and shrubs in the selected filtration fields and desiccation into a depth of 0.3 m; - organization of protection embankment slopes of filtration fields; - renewal of concrete trays; - improvement of footpaths for staff along cards of filtration fields; - organization of entries for machinery to cards of filtration fields; - improvement of roads for machinery along cards of filtration fields; - renewal of area fencing; - collection, transportation and disposal of radioactive waste from the construction site; - ensuring radiation control system.
Contract № SIP09-1-003 «Design of dismantling, engineering of records of dismantling works, and dismantling of ChNPP stage II Vent Stack». Works are performed within the limits of agreement between Ukraine and European bank of reconstruction and development
- designing, engineering of records, procurements, including maintenance of services of the Provider on heavy-load liftings, preparatory work, dismantling works, fragmentation and export of the dismantled structure VS-2 (vent stack -2), closing of an aperture from VS-2, collection, sorting , temporary storage, loading, transportation and unloading of technological materials on the RAWDU «Buryakovka».
Additional information concerning this project one can find by the following references:
Building of a warehouse complex with a site of preparation of raw materials for PJSC "Kiev paperboard plant" Obukhov, Kiev region
Kinds of works
Building on a turn-key basis. General construction, sanitary-engineering, electrotechnical works, installation of automatic fire fighting units, installation of automatic automatic fire alarm and fire warning system, air-conditioning, starting-up and adjustment works.
Contract № ChWWP-ICB-11SI «Supply and Installation of pipes for gravity sewage collector». The Employer CE "Chernigovvodokanal"
• construction of gravity collector ᴓ 1200 mm; • arrangement of sewage wells and chambers; • reconnection and rerouting of the utility networks; • final testing of rehabilitated and replaced pipelines; • flushing of pipelines; • restoring of the broken asphalt coat; • recultivation of green zone; • procurement and delivery of the whole of equipment and materials;